Secured By Design/ PAS 24
Enhanced Security Apartment Entrance Doorsets
Ahmarra has developed a range of internal apartment entrance doorsets, which have been tested to meet the ‘PAS 24 Enhanced Security Scheme’ requirements and we are also a member of the Secured By Design initiative (SBD).
Download our leaflet here: Ahmarra PAS 24 Enhanced Security Doorsets
OFFERING YOU THE REASSURANCE OF A FULLY CERTIFIED AND COMPLIANT PRODUCT
INCLUDED IN OUR PAS 24 DOORSET PACKAGE:
- Secured By Design (SBD) Approved
- PAS 24:2016
- Certified under the Enhanced Security Scheme
- FD30 fire rated doorset to BS476 Pt 22
- Certified Q-Mark manufactured fire door
- Smoke control to BS476 Pt 31.1
Door leaf includes:
- Severecore FD30 severe duty fire rated door leaf
- Wide selection of facings and finishes
- Custom made sizing up to 2400 door height and door leaf thickness of 44mm and 54mm
- Available with acoustic options to 29 RwdB
- FSC certified timber
- High quality multi-point locking mechanism with easy entry/exit
- Euro anty-snap cylinder – 3 star
- Lever handle – 2 star in a choice of finishes
- Security Letterbox, which meets TS008 (optional)
- Door viewer (optional)
- Overhead surface mounted closer, or premium concealed overhead closer or jamb mounted hydraulic concealed closer.
- Initial Fire door inspection available from our qualified fire door inspectors
- Q-Mark fire door installation
- Planned preventative maintenance (PPM) checks
WHAT IS SBD?
Secured by Design is the official UK Police flagship initiative supporting ‘designing out crime’ and is owned by the Association of Chief Police Officers (ACPO). It focuses on crime prevention of homes and commercial premises and promotes the use of security standards for a wide range of applications and products.
Membership of the SBD scheme was dependent on Ahmarra’s internal entrance doorsets meeting set criteria for PAS 24 and performing strongly in simulated attack tests conducted by BM TRADA testing and certification house. Ahmarra are now able to offer a fully certified service under the ‘Pas 24 Enhanced Security Scheme’ and also the ‘Q-Mark Fire Door Manufacturers Scheme:
For more information on the scheme, visit the Secured by Design website »