Timber fire door specialist, Ahmarra has launched a new range of robust commercial doorsets that particularly suit areas of heavy footfall such as office buildings, shopping centres and airports.
‘Ahmarra’s expertise in the commercial sector has been gained through manufacture, supply and installation of thousands of fire-rated doorsets at major UK airports, said Martyn Fennell, Ahmarra’s Business Development Manager. ’The Mercantile Range has evolved from this expertise, offering a range of pre-defined doorsets and ironmongery which have been tried and tested in this sector.’
Doorsets from the ‘Mercantile Range’ comprise of a pre-hung door in its frame with pre-defined ironmongery sets. The doors are configurable with options for each area of use including facings, glazing, fire and acoustic ratings. All doorsets are FSC certified and have Q-Mark Fire Door Certification providing the reassurance of a third-party certified fire doorset.
A key feature of these doors is Ahmarra’s innovative stainless-steel wrap-around protection plates, which offer additional protection to the door and decrease the potential for damage in heavy traffic areas such as airports and shopping centres. The ironmongery and signage have been specially designed to fully align with the flush fitting plates, achieving a sleek, seamless finish.
Features of the Mercantile Range:
- Tried and tested in heavy traffic areas
- Pre-hung doorsets – door leaf pre-hung in the frame
- Pre-defined ironmongery sets included, with essential elements recessed and fitted
- Severecore™ severe duty rated door core
- Innovative full height stainless steel push plates with protecting leading edge return
- Integral, interchangeable signage which is flush to the push plate
- Third-party Q Mark certified fire doorset
- Wide choice of complementary facings, finishes, vision panels and performances
- Fully aligned ironmongery ensuring a sleek, professional design
To view the Mercantile brochure or access the technical downloads for the door types available, please click here or arrange a meeting with one of our specification team.